Saturday, November 2, 2013

Premium Link Generator # A0043 (Y2F.me)





Y2F.me is a free Youtube 2 Facebook.



Welcome to

Y2F.me

a free youtube to facebook migration service, NO proxy! NO VPN

About Y2F.me:

Y2F.me Directly upload Youtube videos to your Facebook profile or page with a single click.

SEEK: Get/Search Youtube URL
UPLOAD: Use our tool to upload it to Facebook with single
click. Let us do the heavy lifting.

* You can even leave the page once the request has been queued, to be processed in background.

Y2F.me proud to announce another service, which we have designed specifically to complement our Y2F (Youtube 2 Facebook) tool.

Y2F Video Discovery: Having hard time finding Youtube videos? Can't access Youtube? Don't worry we have solution to that, try our video discovery service to discover youtube videos in real time and get direct upload to facebook link.

Y2F.me

You can view videos too and you won't have to move from page at all, its all real time/instant.

Another nice addition to our Youtube video discovery service:

=> Ability to choose video quality ( subject to availability of different video resolutions )

http://y2f.me/discover/

Remember: There is absolutely no need for Proxy or VPN to discover, watch or transfer youtube videos.

DOWNLOAD anywhere!


Support File HostsTime to Auto Delete from ServerStatus
  • Youtube
Auto
Online

Website Link:

Y2F.me


Y2F.me: Youtube to Facebook
Found a video on Youtube or Stumbled across it on internet? Want to upload it to Facebook but don't want to waste time and bandwidth on downloading and uploading?

Just copy the link and get ready to see the magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews